126LQ will offer its tenants a premium working environment in a fully refurbished new high quality base build, incorporating new sustainable building systems and services, providing flexible and adaptive work spaces.
With large open floor plates, high stud ceilings, full curtain glazed façades, naturally lit central atrium and a 150m2 roof top deck, 126LQ provides a rare and enduring tenant opportunity. Early tenant engagement allows for inputs into the base-build design, highlights of which are noted below:
Base-build design features:
- Fully refurbished heritage lobbies and communal facilities.
- New Building Management System (BMS).
- New energy efficient Heating Ventilation and Cooling (HVAC).
- New fire services.
- Low flow plumbing and sensor fitting on all fixtures.
- New lifts fully accessible to all floors.
- LED lighting.
- Solar energy generation.
- Options for new seismically restrained ceiling grids and tiles or exposed ceiling and services.
- Decoration of perimeter walls.
- Fully glazed internal atrium.